Andover is a small town in north central Connecticut, between Bolton and Columbia, along a busy 2-lane segment of US 6 nicknamed "Suicide 6" for the high accident rate.
I-84 was once planned here; but I-84 to Providence was cancelled in 1984, and the US 6 freeway plan in its place is no longer active.
- US 6A (now US 6)
- SR 631 (Lindholm's Corner; connector for US 6 to CT 87, until 2002)
- SR 808 (Long Hill Road, until 1962)
- SR 816 (became CT 316 in 1962)
- SR 822 (became part of SR 603 in 1962)
- NE 3 (became US 6 in 1932)
- I-82 - early number for I-84 extension
- I-84 - was to be routed to Providence
- CT 275 - was to be extended from Coventry